Do these images indicate what is popular on Pinterest or do they reflect what I like personally or both?
What we can say ...
- clean lines are evident in all designs
- versions of gray are very popular paired with lighter walls
- texture is a dominant feature especially from wood and brick
- lighter woods are used to add texture and warmth
- contrast is an evident characteristic
- nature is present in fruits, plants, woods
That's what Pinterest told me last month. Of course I know what is popular on my feed is influenced by my own aesthetic. If I pinned all glamorous space some of these would be at the top of the list. But that won't be happening any time soon. I am not a glamorous type of gal.
Are you influenced by what you see on Pinterest? Do you what you see changes how you design your home?